Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kimberly Wakasugi, Cub Scout Troop Leader

To Whom It May Concern:

William and I volunteered for out local Cub Scout Troop for approximately a year while my son and his troop were finishing their requirements to become Boy Scouts. It was our responsibility to make sure that all of the requirements were met.

William was always there for the meetings and ready with new and creative lessons for the boys. They enjoyed the time spent with him and accomplished more than what was required of them. He's an excellent role model for kids because he did everything to the best of his ability and expected them to do the same. After my son's troop crossed over and became Boy Scouts, the other troops were trying to get him to stay and continue with the program.

I feel that William will be a valuable asset to any school. He is creative, confident, and not afraid of a challenge. If I had a chance to work with him again I wouldn't hesitate.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Wakasugi

No comments:

Post a Comment